Kickstand

MikeS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 29, 2018
Its only 2weeks with new kickstand on my commuter. No living without it now, just so convenient especially when loading panniers. .....
I'm the same - I use my hybrid for touring and generally getting fit on the cycle trails near my home. The kickstand is brilliant for loading and unloading panniers, for opening country gates and even for getting into the garage when returning (if I lean it against the sharp pebbledash I just know it's going to slip down it). It also means the bike will stand securely next to a lampost to which I can then lock it. It stands upright on the end of the concrete pier where I fish, and I can stand it right next to any outside cafe table. Easily the best value accessory I have fitted. The only annoying thing is Halfords didn't use loctite on the two bolts. Going to fix that today.
Mike

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Its only 2weeks with new kickstand on my commuter. No living without it now, just so convenient especially when loading panniers. Next on shopping list is fixed wired head light. We have couple battery ones in house hold that move around a few bikes, but I can never find one in hurry.
Depending on your bike and budget.. I have one if these and among other things it has a headlight powered by the bike battery..
Only fits Bosch bikes at the mo..
https://electricbikereview.com/accessories/cobi/bosch-hub-smartphone-interface/

Related Articles

Advertisers