Kranium bikes

Teixeira.jpt

Just Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Had a play today with one of these really liked it !

Not much info on jet about them apart from wired magazine review.

Any one here have one ?

Few websites have it Kranium K1 red label

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Link to those bikes

I'd want to be sure of the future of the supplier and these bikes before buying, after paying that much I wouldn't like to find there was no source for a new in-frame battery only a couple of years later.

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
Indeed. Nice looking bikes though, and the 18Ah battery (if that's accurate) is a BIG plus for a proper sensible range versus most of the other puny ones manufacturers fob everyone off with and claim they'll last for 50+ miles lol.

Shame about the mechanical disc brakes. Definitely should be hydraulic brakes for that money.... and the 7sp is a total cop-out for £1,895.

Teixeira.jpt

Just Joined
Feb 10, 2013
I did go in planning to buy a momentum electric upstart..

Took it for a spin and was really happy with it.
Tried out the Kranium and just felt so much more solid they offered me a real good deal for the demo bike.

1.5 plus a Brooks top of range seat and mud guards had to say yes to it really. ( full 2 year warranty on both battery and bike)

They have been around for a while just not much info flying around on the net about them apart from wired and euro bike awards.

I will do a full review when I ride it for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
I'd definitely be looking at the Kudos Arriba at Redbridge before I bought one of these.