Kt-lcd3 03 inf code help

Swinman

Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2016
Leicester
Ok to start I have a new benelli city fold , and I've got all the new parts from psw power online, so all I've left on the bike was the battery and front wheel with the motor in it's a 250w and only has 3 wires from it , green yellow blue , no hall sensor wire, when I've put the new controller in and connected it to the kt-lcd3 the power comes on and shows all ok but when I press the throttle the display goes in to the error code 03- info , that means motor hall signal abnormality as to the instructions i got with it but is there a way of telling it there's no hall sensors connected ?
24V/36V 250W 6Mosfets 15A Brushless DC Torque Simulation Square Wave Controller.
This controller is sensorless controller, so just have three big cable for motor wire If you motor have 8pcs wires or 9pcs wires, you just connect the three big cable,also the motor can be run

This is the information from where I got the control unit

D

Deleted member 4366

A sensorless controller doesn't have a connector for hall sensors. If yours has the connector, they sent you the wrong one. Without any details, it's not possible to comment further.

Swinman

Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2016
Leicester
A sensorless controller doesn't have a connector for hall sensors. If yours has the connector, they sent you the wrong one. Without any details, it's not possible to comment further.
Thanks for the reply, but what detail do you need to help ?

Swinman

Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2016
Leicester
Sorry I've just checked and they sell 2 different units that look the same and I have the wrong control unit so I have ordered a new one thanks for the help next time I'll read the small print lol

D

Deleted member 4366

Show us a photo or a link that clearly shows all the connectors.

Advertisers