Kt3 LCD Dillinger 1000w problem

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
And what about the other parameters.. how I can get the speed? Do you think is possible get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
P1 46 should be be ok as it is a D/D gear less hub so no gear ratios and a lot of them have 46 magnets.No harm in trying higher values goes up to 250. The setting has more to do with hub timing and how smooth it runs on pas.
P2 wheel speed sensor try setting 0 . D/D's don't usually have a speed sensor.
P3 1 current control / 0 speed control.
P4 Throttle O.k.
P5 Voltage tried that to 15 !!!!
P5 goes up to 50 so try higher values then 15 to see if the battery meter works for the higher voltage.
Try 18 or 21.

C5 is set 10 for max controller current 22a. Your 6a battery what are the cell specs ?
C11 should be 0.
C12 is for min operating voltage for 10s/36v or 12 /48v.
With 13/s 54.6v you will be relying on the battery lvc to
cut off.

Other C 's look ok.
Full explanation of settings on this thread.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62469&p=1320301&hilit=lcd3+P&C+SETTINGS#p1320301

Last edited:
Reactions: Ross_Dr

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
My lcd3 previously wouldn't play ball so today I had a mess about with it.
My 700c has lcd2 which works fine with my KT controller, tried lcd1 also worked fine. Tried lcd3 worked fine then I tried a few C changes and it stopped working no pas & no throttle :eek: .
Tried lcd1 & 2 and they stopped working. So reconnected 3 and some C changes again and it worked, tried lcd1 & 2 again, phew they worked :).
So me being me thought try lcd3 again nothing, zilch.
For now have left it alone lcd2 & 1 both work fine, so at least I know they are ok and will operate with my spare controllers when they are called upon.
Will have another play and then will opt for C10.

Last edited:

Domino83

Pedelecer
Oct 9, 2017
london
My lcd3 previously wouldn't play ball so today I had a mess about with it.
My 700c has lcd2 which works fine with my KT controller, tried lcd1 also worked fine. Tried lcd3 worked fine then I tried a few C changes and it stopped working no pas & no throttle :eek: .
Tried lcd1 & 2 and they stopped working. So reconnected 3 and some C changes again and it worked, tried lcd1 & 2 again, phew they worked :).
So me being me thought try lcd3 again nothing, zilch.
For now have left it alone lcd2 & 1 both work fine, so at least I know they are ok and will operate with my spare controllers when they are called upon.
Will have another play and then will opt for C10.
Hi Nealh,
Do you wanna swap my kt3lcd with your kt2 LCD?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Hi Nealh,
Do you wanna swap my kt3lcd with your kt2 LCD?

o_ONo thanks.
I already have a temperamental lcd3 the lcd2 works fine with my KT and Q128c.
If I don't get any joy from the lcd3 when I convert my Oxydrive luishi setup over to KT setup I will need the lcd1.
The lcd3 is handy to do any controller adjustments.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
LCD1 & 2 have the same screen functions, the difference is 1 has incorporated side toggle buttons and the 2 has separate toggle buttons.
PSWPower, BMSBattery or aliexpress have them, other wise if you ask nicely another forum member may have a spare one lurking in the spare parts bin.

Domino83

Pedelecer
Oct 9, 2017
london
LCD1 & 2 have the same screen functions, the difference is 1 has incorporated side toggle buttons and the 2 has separate toggle buttons.
PSWPower, BMSBattery or aliexpress have them, other wise if you ask nicely another forum member may have a spare one lurking in the spare parts bin.
Thanks Mate
Have a good one

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I tried C3 in a different mode not a good idea as it acts a cruise control once you start peddling and only a brake sensor cuts the drive out. Looks like only 0 or 8 is best setting to use.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I tried C3 in a different mode not a good idea as it acts a cruise control once you start peddling and only a brake sensor cuts the drive out. Looks like only 0 or 8 is best setting to use.
Reason for the cruise control action my Wuxing 108x throttle failed and was staying on max all the time. Opened it up and could see no issue with the spring action, Hall wiring all intact so suspect the sensor had failed. Replaced with standard FT-21x version and all is well.