Lipo balance charger wanted _ no clones thks

Discussion in 'Electric Bike Classifieds' started by HughScot, Oct 15, 2018.

1. HughScot

HughScot Just Joined

Looking for a decent 6s balance charger with power supply or 240v no clones thanks

2. awol

awol Pedelecer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nealh

Nealh Pedelecer

I have two BC168's and both are playing up :(.
    Sometime one channel or two give false cell readings.

SKYRC D100 I also have and works very well once you get used to the menu selection, it runs off ac or dc.
    Using a power supply it charges using two separate channels at 100w output, direct ac channel A charges at 70w and B at 30w output.

BC168 are good and you can set voltage and amp load for charge, balance ,discharge etc ,etc

SKYRC is fairly variable and only allows charging if it correctly reads the battery format, if you input wrong details it doesn't work.
    Storage charge is automatic and set.
    Like the BC168 at a press of a button it gives individual cell voltages and I think resistance which I haven't yet used.

On both you can set time limit, both have internal fans.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 Nealh, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  4. anotherkiwi

anotherkiwi Pedelecer

I have a couple of HK Reaktor 200W chargers that I feed with a 540W power supply. Unfortunately they are iCharger clones... OK they are re-branded iChargers and they rock! For half the price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice