1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lishui Bluetooth Controller, programming the easy way

Discussion in 'Electric Bike Conversion Kits' started by mechaniker, May 13, 2016.

mechaniker

mechaniker Pedelecer

Guangzhou/China and Sankt Augustin/Germany
    Lsihui Controller developed a Bluetooth Controller for IOS and Android Smartphones

Even someone with no Computer-knowledge is now able to programm the controller just by a finger-wip at IOS or a finger-tipp at Android Smartphones
    We have put different language inside english, german, chinese and soon also french and italien will be inside

Just a small overwiew about some screen-shot´s but there are much more choises to adjust easy by smartphone

We developed a Controller with Bluetooth inside and we also sale a small adapter (see pic) to put in line with the display so you can also upgrade the bike that you already have

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    trex

trex Pedelecer

I am interested in the small Bluetooth adapter. Can you recommend a vendor?

shemozzle999

shemozzle999 Pedelecer

At last, a hub motor dongle:rolleyes:

trex

trex Pedelecer

I see this as progress toward reliability, potentially leading to the elimination of the e-bus cable and adding an immobilizer to your bike.

anotherkiwi

anotherkiwi Pedelecer

Just a smartphone/mini-tablet on the handlebars works for me. Supplier please!!! A European supplier for this would be perfect.

mechaniker missing button -> GPS, in a perfect world one could switch between GPS and controller on the fly.

mechaniker

mechaniker Pedelecer

today I wrote the manual ready and hope I did not made to many mistakes in gramma :confused:

and on the second pic you can go directly by using the QR-code to the app for IOS or Android

Question for the supplier I cant answer at the moment but I guess there will be a lot in the next month because it is a must have for Dealer ;)
    It is now in mass-production in our factory and as you maybe know Lishui produce approx 1millionen Controller per year you can imagine what it means when I say mass-production

But Lishui only deliver to the dealers around the clobe not to end-consumer so don´t ask me for the price

Attached Files:

tommie

tommie Pedelecer

so is this only for hub motors or will it be made suitable for Bafang BBS01/2/HD, MaxDrive, Bosh, Yamaha, mid motors etc etc..?

anotherkiwi

anotherkiwi Pedelecer

I will write the manual in correct English and French in exchange for a dongle :)

Just looking at the pictures I don't think the price worries us much, getting rid of wires: priceless! :D

• Like Like x 1
    anotherkiwi

anotherkiwi Pedelecer

• Like Like x 1
    the_killjoy

the_killjoy Pedelecer

A large lump to have to take off the bike every time you park.

anotherkiwi

anotherkiwi Pedelecer

anotherkiwi

anotherkiwi Pedelecer

So I downloaded the app to see what it looks like on my new smartphone mini-tablet and stumbled on a problem immediately:

There is no portrait mode for the interface, if I want a phone on my handlebars I want it upright not horizontal.

You could user heavier font weight to make the screen easier to read (some of us have reading glasses...)

Should be an easy enough fix mechaniker.

Other than those two points looks good to me.

mechaniker

mechaniker Pedelecer

I also directly said to our engineer that I would like a upright-screen because then it would be easier to watch the screen and swith to a map on tour, I´ve also requestet a bottom on our screen for to switch between bike-display and map-programm and maybe music
    a heavier font I missed because I use my reading glasses all the time even on bike riding I put in front of my nose for reading I look down and for driving I look above my glasses.
    Maybe for me a solution would be using a tablet;-) but it look ridiculous

• Like Like x 3
    glowmaster

glowmaster Just Joined

Can you please have someone at Lishui contact the bike company FLX. They use this controller and I would LOVE to have this capability,

Any update on the status of this? The bar code doesnt lead to a program at the app store.

Thanks for this awesome development.

ed in the US.

mechaniker

mechaniker Pedelecer

Hi Ed,

if the "QR-code" dosen´t work then take this link:
    http://app.lsdzs.com/home/

I remind our engineer to develop a upright screen for man and he said it is already under deleopment and will come soon....
    For those who have the FLX bike here is the connecting-diagram

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    glowmaster

glowmaster Just Joined

thank you. Many people with the FLX bikes seem very interested in this and I am going to order one online soon.

One guy that tried it had to unplug his regular LCD kingmeter to get the bluetooth totally functional. Is that normal?

see discussion here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1746144735641088/

be well!

tommie

tommie Pedelecer

"is this only for hub motors or will it be made suitable for Bafang BBS01/2/HD, MaxDrive, Bosh, Yamaha, mid motors etc etc..?"

Asked this last year,

So??!

glowmaster

glowmaster Just Joined

It works for the Bofeili mid motor on the FLX. The controller is made by Lishui. That is probably the critical part.

mechaniker

mechaniker Pedelecer

hello tommie,
    nothing can work with any system, it would be nice but impossible because all the manufacturer will never agree to a common standard protocol
    It works with Lishui Controller using Displays from Kingmeter, Key-display, APT and more but usualy only FOC Controller. Point is that the controller need to be km5s Protocoll

I also could programm it for Bafang Displays but we, "lishui" have no interest to do so.

thx to Garry from the facebook-group more people notice the device ;-)

the adapter you have plug inline with the display and thats it, you don´t have to disconnect the display. but you ponly can use one item you can´t use display and Bluetooth at the same time that´s why ask our engineer to develop a small remote extra and a better cellphone holder would be nice.
    btw. I don´t like the holder that we have on our website and I have to admit it is totally overpriced.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Woosh

Woosh Trade Member

I have a few of those bluetooth adapters in stock.