Lithium-ion 18650 cells £1.00 each. Cardiff

Andrew

Pedelecer
Oct 30, 2010
Hi Andrew, I'm interested in some or all of these higher capacity cells for some 18650 flashlights. Perhaps you could pm me?

Thanks
They are yours if you come and collect as they cannot be posted, though I am trying to sell 20 cells at a time. So £20 to collect with a choice of 4 other cells. PM me for my address.
Andrew

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
I am also interested but I can travel that far. I only need around 12 2.6AH+ cells to make a booster pack.

It would be good if you can post. :)

Pat

Andrew

Pedelecer
Oct 30, 2010
I am also interested but I can travel that far. I only need around 12 2.6AH+ cells to make a booster pack.

It would be good if you can post. :)

Pat
It is illegal to post them without a protective circuit board. There are courier companies that will carry them as cells but only up to 8 cells at a time for probably a lot of money. So I am afraid posting is not possible. If it was I would probably be charging more for them! (;

benjy_a

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 25, 2009
Hmmm, ok I missed the fact that they couldn't be posted...too far for me I'm afraid.

Andrew

Pedelecer
Oct 30, 2010
Sorry about that. Believe it or not Posting them could lead to criminal prosecution. Even tiny watch coin cells are banned. Saying that if they come from outside of the UK i.e China, they are still allowed ...... Wtf?