Looking for an alternative to the Junsi PowerLog 6S datalogger.

snoozer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 1, 2019
Hello,

I was looking to get a Junsi PowerLog 6S to have some way of logging battery usage information but it turns out that device is no longer available. Do other people have similar devices in use they can recommend ? I am looking to have logging for battery voltage, battery current at a rate one reading per second. The PowerLog 6S seems to have a bunch of pretty cool features, anything similar to this would be great at a similar price tag under 100 Euro. I believe this solt at around 70-90 Euro when it was available.

Thanks
Jan

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Contact Speedict. The Mercury or Mars are really good devices for that. They don't list them anymore, but it's a one-man company, and I'm sure he has a few left over. They were about £60. This is what you get.
speedict.JPG

snoozer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 1, 2019
I checked and he responded back, no availability. If I see that right that is a BMS type device which would be overkill for me. The battery pack is ready build and I have no chance taping into the circuits inside the battery pack. I have found the 1Sheeld device and also looked into Arduino data logger shields. I think I look into that a bit further. I have experience with voltage and current monitoring for a different application using LTSR Closed Loop Current Sensors, the data logging and RTC on an Adruino would be new to me but probably worth looking into.

Still, if people have any suggestion for a simple voltage and current data logger please post it here.

Thanks
Jan

Advertisers