Mirror to fit my x-bike

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
I have tried mirrors on standard bikes in the past but never found them satisfactory, however with my x bike I have difficulty looking over my shoulder.
Does any member know of a decent quality mirror I could use ?
I realise there are dozens on the market but i'm looking for a reccomendation as I am reluctant to cut the rubber h/bar grip unless i'm sure.

thanks....Mike

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
I have tried mirrors on standard bikes in the past but never found them satisfactory, however with my x bike I have difficulty looking over my shoulder.
Does any member know of a decent quality mirror I could use ?
I realise there are dozens on the market but i'm looking for a reccomendation as I am reluctant to cut the rubber h/bar grip unless i'm sure.

thanks....Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
in my limited experience i realise there are several different kinds..the last one i bought and fitted to my Quando was Cateye BM 500G Mirror Only £8.80 ...Cateye BM 500G Mirror..from wiggle...im sure others will also praise this type...but there are a few...im sure some experienced bikers will tell you which is best.plus free delivery from wiggle as long as you dont plump for next day delivery which you get charged for, with the free delivery you sometimes get it next day anyways..
keith.

while you brought it to my attention i have just this second ordered myself another one...

Last edited: