Mirror

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Great for summer or the Lycra lot, but when wearing big winter jackets not so good.

I did not like wearing a watch as they seem to become tight as I get hot, but that's just me I suppose. Pity.

Three edits to correct mistakes in typing due to sobriety.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
With that long strap, it looks like it can comfortably fit over clothing. I'll let you know when it gets here. :)
Why not get two, one for each arm. Twice as good.

• :D

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
What if it's a sunny day ( we do get them, you know!),is there's chance you'll dazzle others when you throw out your arm to indicate going left or right?
I've heard of people being done for flashing.

• :D

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
Be careful. That's not the original one. Often the cheap immitations don't have convex mirrors, which makes them useless. Who's going to try one first?
I'd say that unless doctored, the mirror shows a convex reflection.

Last edited:
  • Agree
D

Deleted member 4366

And if after dismounting you walk close to a miniskirt wearing tall woman you could get arrested. :(
I got put in the black book for that when I was at primary school. That was the only time I was in the black book. My mate brought in a periscope, so we camped under the wooden steps to the prefab classroom and were looking through the gaps. We didn't actually look up any girls dresses because we got reported before we had a chance. It was only a joke, but they didn't see it that way and refused to take my previous good character into consideration.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
but they didn't see it that way and refused to take my previous good character into consideration.
So nothing has changed then?;)

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I got put in the black book for that when I was at primary school. That was the only time I was in the black book. My mate brought in a periscope, so we camped under the wooden steps to the prefab classroom and were looking through the gaps. We didn't actually look up any girls dresses because we got reported before we had a chance. It was only a joke, but they didn't see it that way and refused to take my previous good character into consideration.
Very very wrong, but your post has reminded me of this story. :eek:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/colorado-peeper-hid-portable-toilet-sentenced-article-1.1442306

Advertisers