Morning all

Theo70695

Just Joined
Jul 10, 2018
I am fairly new to the ebike world. As we were going down Tardebigge Locks I saw a notice on the door of one of the lock side buildings. I phoned the number and Beth said that she no longer wanted her fairly new ByoCycle. It's a little folding shopper and I am really pleased with it. It is not perfect. (I have to be carefull going round tight bends because when I lean into the bend the inside pedal can ground. I tned to stop pedalling these days as I take bends and put the inside pedall at the top) But it folds up really small and, with panniers, its really good for getting stuff from the builders' merchant (we are doing up an old house). It's saved no end of trips in the car. It took me over to Leominster (13 miles away) and back but the batttery failed just as I was nearing home. The hills of the Welsh Borders made me work rather hard!

I recently bought a Raliegh Velocite from the vicar. It had ceased to be reliable and I haven't yet been able to get it going. That's the subject of a post elsewhere. It looks as if SWMBO is going to use the Raleigh. She doesn't like the idea of small wheels.

Hoping to pick up lots of ideas.

Theo