My new bike has been delivered!

Nicholas Lea-Trengrouse

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 10, 2018
UK
Got a text from my wife with a of the GIANT box that has just been delivered to our house, exciting!

I went with the Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 29er 500, and added the Cube front and back mudguards, Cube light set, Nukeproof Neutron Evo Pedals and a Giant bike Stand (It's being kept in the shed, which is secured and alarmed).

Saying goodbye to my car next Thursday, which will be a bit sad as there's good memories of family days out and holidays had with that car. But it's costing an arm and a leg to run. So commuting by bike going forward.

I'll upload some pics when I've got it set up and do a bit of a review when I've had some time with the bike.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Nicholas Lea-Trengrouse

Feb 10, 2018
UK
Picture as promised, took a ride round the local area for 10 minutes. Wow is it fun, acceleration is something that really for me at first, you can really get up to 14-15 mph fast. And it's just so easy to ride. Loving it so far, although the snow beat me back indoors [emoji16]

Reactions: Ballynoes

Ballynoes

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2017
Perthshire Scotland
NICE.....

Not only is it a great bike to ride, it's a great mountain bike also, I have had mine over some gnarly stuff, and as for climbing.... well I will let you find out.

We have Munro's up here in Scotland, and I plan to climb a few of the ones with decent paths up them this summer. So getting 3000 ft up is not impossible, lets just say.

Only word of caution.... DON'T power wash it or blast anywhere near the motor/electrics with water, they are only splash proof...not waterproof.

Enjoy.

Attachments

Nicholas Lea-Trengrouse

Feb 10, 2018
UK
Ah cool, I didn't know it came in that colour. Looks smart.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what this bike can do!

Related Articles

Advertisers