"my" Wisper 905 SE one month on

Batholith

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 24, 2018
Mid Wales
I have had the Wisper for 1 month now, done about 100 miles (to work and back ) and it is going well.
I reached a milestone today and with the bikes assistance cycled up the whole hill (although I did stop and rest a few times, up until today I pushed it up the steepest part.
The Bike is sound and feels stable even at 35mph! (I live on steep hill) and I have let it go a that speed for a couple of short stretches, not even a hint of instability.
The stock saddle did not suit me so I swapped it for a wider Bioflex OnGel Ozone one, and while I was at it replaced the seat post with a TMARS parallelogram suspension one which takes worst out of the bumps. I fitted a CatEye mirror (those are good) a water bottle and a pump.
One of the local farmers was cutting the hedges yesterday and I did not get a puncture so maybe those puncture resistant tyres work.
The exercise is doing me good too!
All in all a good experience so far
Cheers

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
Glad your enjoying it, had mine for a year now and still cant find a comfy saddle that suits me, feel a bit like Goldilocks one is too soft one is too hard etc etc otherwise loving it. Enjoy Steve W...

Reactions: Wisper Bikes