National Sales Manager for Amps Electric Bikes

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Just a thought...

We are closing invitations to apply for the post of National Sales Manager this week. We have been advertising in Bike Biz and have a lot of applications.

We are looking for someone with the potential to become Sales Director in a couple of years and has an in depth knowledge of the UK bicycle market. A knowledge of electric bikes would be an advantage but not a necessity.
If there is anyone out there who would like to consider a position with us, please would you apply in writing with CV to david@amps.bike.

All the best, David

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
Good luck David, it's nice to see a firm growing. Just wish I was younger, lived nearer and had an indepth knowledge of the bike industry. :D

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I think you need one !

I've been offered a 7 year old whisper se that the guy insists charges while he pedals !! He has had from new

;)

All the best

• :D
Reactions: flecc

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Reminds me of an old guy who came up to me at a motorhome exhibition. On telling him our se bikes would do about 35 miles on a full charge, he told me that he already had an electric bike and it hardly needed charging.

He told me that my bike was rubbish and he would get at leat 100 miles a charge from his old bike.

He would go down to the village every day to see his brother for breakfast which was about five miles away, then would climb back up the steep hill after he had finished. He could do that journey at least ten times before he needed a charge. His bike was an Urban Mover with a 9Ah battery.

I quizzed him.

Eventually I found out that he would ride down to the cafe and have his breakfast. As the hill was so steep his brother would put the bike onto the back of his Land Rover and drive him home.

Defeated, I left it there! :rolleyes:

True story....