Neo Cross Review After 2000km

Taff

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2011
Wrexham
Here's my 'review' of the BH Emotion Neo Cross; the bike seller and service provided after 2000km.
The bike is exactly as it was after 1000km. (see link to review below).

I can't add or change anything to that review - the bike is a dream and I love it.

Taff

Neo Cross Review After 1000km

hazelwelton

Just Joined
I have had the neo cross bike for over a year and found it very reliable and fantastic on hills, however my bike has regenerative braking but no throttle, the bike types must vary between countries. the last week i have planned to buy custom essays online due to my lack of academic writing skills. I completed my essay with the same topic that is neo cross.
The only problems I have had is with the torque sensor, I think the problem is when you bounce around (jumping of kerbs etc.) it slackens the Allan screws on the sensor.
To repair just tighten the screw usually only 1/8 turn, it you go to far it turns the bike into full throttle bike, which only stops when you brake, then when you release the brakes the bike takes off at full throttle.
This was the only problem I’ve had in over a years use.

D

Deleted member 4366

however my bike has regenerative braking but no throttle
That's not possible with the geared hub-motors that were/are used on the Neo Cross. When you apply the brake, it cuts the power to the motor and switches on a segment of the LCD that says "regen". That's all. It's a swizz!

Reactions: EddiePJ
D

Deleted member 4366

Please send me a custom essay on the Neo Cross. I could do with a laugh.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Bikes always a good source for reaching out to the goals and achieving them on time. same as I go for the essay writers UK to getting my goals achieved though but there is always time but i feel a little low about study
so I go for the online options to get my assignment done and did it on time. even I got the good grades for the future goals
Would you be able to write me an essay on the Automation of Worldwide Dogmatics?

alishakihnh

Just Joined
Feb 2, 2024
Drift Boss said:Here's my 'review' of the BH Emotion Neo Cross; the bike seller and service provided after 2000km.
The bike is exactly as it was after 1000km. (see link to review below).

I can't add or change anything to that review - the bike is a dream and I love it.

Taff
Love it!!