New 26" XF08C rear wheel kit with 13AH Battery, cassette fitting, easy wiring, £499

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Yes, Dave.
One more question please, your website states the battery size as being 361x80x92, is this the same for the 15AH battery and does the length include the battery mounting. Sorry, another question, are they in stock?
Dave.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
your website states the battery size as being 361x80x92,
That's the dimensions of the battery as it sits on a desk. You need to clear the chainring at the bottom and allow about 1 inch to lift out the battery at the top.

is this the same for the 15AH battery
yes, they are the same.I have 13AH and 15AH in stock, 17.5AH will arrive in 3 weeks.

Reactions: D C

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
That's the dimensions of the battery as it sits on a desk. You need to clear the chainring at the bottom and allow about 1 inch to lift out the battery at the top.

yes, they are the same.I have 13AH and 15AH in stock, 17.5AH will arrive in 3 weeks.
I've ordered today, thanks for your help and to Andy at Woosh for further advice.
Dave.

Reactions: Woosh

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
I received my kit yesterday, all except the wheel and XF08C motor which has gone elsewhere.
Courier error which Woosh have kindly sorted out so should get the missing bits next week.
I've fitted all the parts I received and noticed the female connector on the wire to the motor is a three pin only and wonder if that's correct?
I have a Mxus XF07 front wheel motor on another bike and the connector for that has several pins.
Any advice.:)
Dave.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Hi Dave,

the motor is a three pin only and wonder if that's correct?
yes, that's correct, it's a motor without Hall sensors.
The version with Hall sensors has a 9-pin motor cable.

Reactions: D C

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Now fitted to my bike in place of the XF07 front hub which I've been using for around 4 years.
After about 60 miles use so far and a bit of simple fettling I'm very pleased with it.
I found Woosh to be a delight to deal with along with giving immediate attention to my questions both by email and by phone.
Dave.

Reactions: Woosh