New Bike Choices

toneee

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 24, 2018
Hi All,

I really need some advice about which ebike to get.

I've tried a few out, haibike, Scott, Giant, Cube etc but the only bike I've found comfortable to ride is the Giant Full-E range.

I've tried both the Giant Full-E+ 2 and 1.5 pro and these are my favourites, the only problem is I am a bit hesitant to drop ~4k on an ebike.

Can anyone tell me the downsides/problems/differences between them and if there are any bikes that have the same or better setup for the same or cheaper price?

Any advice/recommendations would be brilliant!

Thanks toneee

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
Hi All,

I really need some advice about which ebike to get.

I've tried a few out, haibike, Scott, Giant, Cube etc but the only bike I've found comfortable to ride is the Giant Full-E range.

I've tried both the Giant Full-E+ 2 and 1.5 pro and these are my favourites, the only problem is I am a bit hesitant to drop ~4k on an ebike.

Can anyone tell me the downsides/problems/differences between them and if there are any bikes that have the same or better setup for the same or cheaper price?

Any advice/recommendations would be brilliant!

Thanks toneee
With FS MTB, quality suspension is important, as upgrading later is just to expensive. £4k is about right for eMTB with quality midrange suspension and components.

When reviewing suspension and other components checkout online MTB mags.