new meaning to pedal assist

trouty

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2016
west yorkshire BD20
We went riding in the lakes on Saturday and setting off in a monsoon was a little trying
we were soaked in the first 300 metres to the windermere ferry .
any ways we persevered until my mate had a rock strike which punctured his rear tyre .
but after a few reinflations the latex managed to seal and we carried on in the rain .
to the top of on e of the best decents ib the lakes Parkamoor .

the rain was easing a little by now but on the downhill Lukes freewheel stopped working so he had no drive .
we were about 10 miles from base . but the rain had stopped and by the time I had switched to turbo mode and with the help of an inner tube we towed him back .

it did blow through 40 % of the spare battery I was carrying but saved the day

this was the ride we did

https://www.strava.com/activities/923486949

Tugwell Gibson

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 30, 2016
London
Hi Trouty. I have a couple of questions. First is that an Oxygen you are riding? Second. What does it mean that your friends freewheel wasn't working? Regards Paul

We went riding in the lakes on Saturday and setting off in a monsoon was a little trying
we were soaked in the first 300 metres to the windermere ferry .
any ways we persevered until my mate had a rock strike which punctured his rear tyre .
but after a few reinflations the latex managed to seal and we carried on in the rain .
to the top of on e of the best decents ib the lakes Parkamoor .

the rain was easing a little by now but on the downhill Lukes freewheel stopped working so he had no drive .
we were about 10 miles from base . but the rain had stopped and by the time I had switched to turbo mode and with the help of an inner tube we towed him back .

it did blow through 40 % of the spare battery I was carrying but saved the day

this was the ride we did

https://www.strava.com/activities/923486949

trouty

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2016
west yorkshire BD20
Hi Tugwell Gibson

the bike is a Trek Powerfly 9 plus

Freewheel is the ratchet assembly inside the rear cassette which engages when you pedal and lets the wheel spin when you stop pedaling

the towed bike is a normal bike with no leccy

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hi Tugwell Gibson

the bike is a Trek Powerfly 9 plus

Freewheel is the ratchet assembly inside the rear cassette which engages when you pedal and lets the wheel spin when you stop pedaling

the towed bike is a normal bike with no leccy
No lecky but a strong rider if he is keeping up with you..

Related Articles

Advertisers