New Name for Forum

Mar 9, 2016
Owing to prevalence of high powered ebike, dongle upgrades ,S Pedelecs and general chicanery its been decided to change the name of Forum ( formerly known as Pedelec Forum) .
Members are asked to put suggestions forward.
We want something snappy , short and concise that portrays our free and adventurous spirit .
Something that lets everyone know exactly where we stand ..
Ideas already put forward ..
" megabike"

"ebike unlimited"

"highvoltagebiking"
Something that attracts the extreme sports enthusiast...

Over to you...

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Owing to prevalence of high powered ebike, dongle upgrades ,S Pedelecs and general chicanery ...
where did you get that information from?
the off-road pedelecers are a minority on this forum. Some may post a lot (eg soundwave) but I'd say illegal bikes form much less than 5% of UK sales, mostly BBS02 and 1000W DD kits.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
where did you get that information from?
the off-road pedelecers are a minority on this forum. Some may post a lot (eg soundwave) but I'd say illegal bikes form much less than 5% of UK sales, mostly BBS02 and 1000W DD kits.
You'd be surprised. Plenty of people have modded perfectly legal set-ups to get the speed or power they yearn for.

There are peeps on here who would never dream of riding an illegal bike, but still share their knowledge of making bikes go faster with the naughty members too.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Owing to prevalence of high powered ebike, dongle upgrades ,S Pedelecs and general chicanery its been decided to change the name of Forum ( formerly known as Pedelec Forum) .
Members are asked to put suggestions forward.
We want something snappy , short and concise that portrays our free and adventurous spirit .
Something that lets everyone know exactly where we stand ..
Ideas already put forward ..
" megabike"

"ebike unlimited"

"highvoltagebiking"
Something that attracts the extreme sports enthusiast...

Over to you...

How about www.sadold*****rsonmopeds.com You can move to the new forum and we will stay here on Pedelecs.

Last edited by a moderator:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
my forum is not called that lol ;)

Reactions: Paul smith
Mar 9, 2016
Come on.lads we can do better than that...something that shows we,ve told the bloke with red flag to move over...we,re coming past...

I don't think " sadoldfeckers" quite portrays the right image..(. But it made me laugh)

Besides its unavailable...I,d love to own that site..

Last edited:
Reactions: tillson

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
sadoldfeckers.com
Select* £7.99*

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
nope i got f1 live stream on my site and latest films free ;)

Mar 9, 2016
Can't a mod just sandbox a corner of the site for Flud to moan to a bot whenever he feels the need?
Now you know full well first thing you do is search to see if I,ve posted....just think what you,d be missing out on if I moaned somewhere else ! Besides this wasn't a moan...it was asking for legitimate representitive names for forum...
Get that dongle upgrade.....you need it..

Where,s smartbiker anyway.? Posse drove him out of town ???

Reactions: Paul smith
Mar 9, 2016
Quick survey of folk not using illegal bikes from PEDELEC forum
wp_ss_20160430_0003.png wp_ss_20160430_0002.png wp_ss_20160430_0001.png

Sorry but this is plain crazy..

Its not if we lose privilege, its when.

Yes I,m moaning, yes its tedious, yes it upsets folk, but just wait and see what happens.
Took me under 5 mins on our forum to collect these.

All three are untaxed, uninsured, unregistered motorbikes..and telling everyone about it.!!!
All 3 current posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: morphix

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
View attachment 13790 View attachment 13792 View attachment 13794

Yes I,m moaning, yes its tedious, yes it upsets folk, but just wait and see what happens.

All three are untaxed, uninsured, unregistered motorbikes..and telling everyone about it.!!!
Yawn.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mar 9, 2016
Yawn.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Yep , we,ll all have plenty of time to yawn..but it seems our Pedelec community is perfectly happy destroying itself..I,m telling you Allen, it will happen.
Even replies such as this only confirm our attitude towards the Pedelec legislation.
You can put two fingers up to the law for a while but not for ever... Its absolutely inevitable, and we will all lose out.

Reactions: morphix

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
View attachment 13790 View attachment 13792 View attachment 13794

So what if there bikes are illegal its there choice...not yours why don't you try and keep your opinions to yourself and try and enjoy the forums like the rest of us.