Newbie Alert!!!

Parky

Pedelecer
Apr 9, 2018
Kent
Hi everyone,

Been looking to get an e bike for a few months now and now my recent knee op is well on the mend, I’ve decided on a Cube Reaction Hybrid Race 500 - which I pick up 50 miles away tomorrow, instead of 7 miles away on Saturday, just so I can get on it and start riding!!

I found this forum by putting into Google - looks good so far, watch out for my questions and queries :)

Regards

Parky

D

Deleted member 22539

Hi everyone,

Been looking to get an e bike for a few months now and now my recent knee op is well on the mend, I’ve decided on a Cube Reaction Hybrid Race 500 - which I pick up 50 miles away tomorrow, instead of 7 miles away on Saturday, just so I can get on it and start riding!!

I found this forum by putting into Google - looks good so far, watch out for my questions and queries :)

Regards

Parky
Hi
Welcome
You won’t regret it .

Reactions: Parky

Parky

Pedelecer
Apr 9, 2018
Kent
Well if I enjoy it half as much as the test rides x 2 - then I can’t wait :cool:

Last edited:

blackspiral

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 10, 2018
Newcastle
Hi All,
Im looking to get into E-Bikes as im trying desperately to loose weight and ive got two crappy knees, however, im hitting one or two large snags. Firstly is my actual weight (im a big lad so I need a strong bike... preferable a hardtail as I don't need a full suspension) and the power.... 250W?..... my wifes hairdryer is more powerful and bless it that kinda power wont make the impact I need to help my f** a** up that hill!. So my question is, where the hell do I get a 1000w=+fat bike from?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Parky

Pedelecer
Apr 9, 2018
Kent
Hi All,
Im looking to get into E-Bikes as im trying desperately to loose weight and ive got two crappy knees, however, im hitting one or two large snags. Firstly is my actual weight (im a big lad so I need a strong bike... preferable a hardtail as I don't need a full suspension) and the power.... 250W?..... my wifes hairdryer is more powerful and bless it that kinda power wont make the impact I need to help my f** a** up that hill!. So my question is, where the hell do I get a 1000w=+fat bike from?
No disrespect but how about starting your own thread instead of ‘hijacking’ someone else’s :)

• :D
Reactions: 1 person

Parky

Pedelecer
Apr 9, 2018
Kent
Bike picked up from Gatwick - still in the back of the car atm. o_O

I can feel a ride round the block after dinner and a ‘before’ photo - which I will add later :cool:

garywfox

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 28, 2017
Nottingham
Bike picked up from Gatwick - still in the back of the car atm. o_O

I can feel a ride round the block after dinner and a ‘before’ photo - which I will add later :cool:
Good man! I have a Cube Kathmandu, and it’s a gem. Looking forward to your pics, and that look of childlike glee on your face!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 22539

Tonight’s effort - ended up going further than first planned due to it being more bearable / enjoyable than non e bike - ‘appy daze :)

The 2 low figures were due to me going over a footbridge, over the railway and waiting for 2 trains at the crossing :mad:
I did a bit more than that tonight 28miles mainly fire roads with 4 trail sections
999D75CA-3607-4350-B21B-03B7A1878C88.png