Orange Alpine 6E demo day in Crowbough this coming Sunday 29th July

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
If anyone fancies a go on an Orange Alpine 6E this coming Sunday 29th July, one of my friends is holding a demo day, starting out from another friends venue which is shown in the following YT clip.

http://www.bikegoo.co.uk/events-i39

Starting at the Bulltrack, the ride will then take in a second venue, again managed by some friends. As well as riding around this woodland, the ride to the venue is also very good fun.

Sorry about the poor quality of this clip, I shall try to find a more recent one later.

And another. I did this route yesterday evening. :) For some weird reason they are riding the route at the 3.40 point in the wrong direction, which is why they are struggling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fat Rat and Nev

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
Great videos Eddie but even on a £7.5k Orange Alpine 6E I would never ever be able to ride down the routes those guys did. Those jumps they were going over were huge, how on earth do you learn to go over things like that. It must take a long time and a lot more guts than I have.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
The jumps don't do it for me either. :)

It is a good venue to start from, as the track gets very popular at weekends, so there is plenty to see.

The demo day is just starting from the venue, and whilst people are free to ride any element of the track/tracks, it isn't expected.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
The jumps don't do it for me either. :)

It is a good venue to start from, as the track gets very popular at weekends, so there is plenty to see.

The demo day is just starting from the venue, and whilst people are free to ride any element of the track/tracks, it isn't expected.
what happens if you snap one in half lol.

imo heavy damage to ur cc.

Related Articles

Advertisers