Oxydrive c6 lcd replacement

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
Hello hope someone can help me
I got knocked off my bike a hit and run last year and my bike
Was ruined (so was I ) but I’ve finally fixed it up all bar the c6 display and it’s just not the same with a smashed screen where can I get a new display I’ve messaged oxydrive and daskit but having no luck getting a reply some help would be appreciated, thanks

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Controllers used are Lishui so you need a Lishui compatible display with the right connectors.

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
Controllers used are Lishui so you need a Lishui compatible display with the right connectors.
I’ve googled Lishui displays but can’t seem to find any I don’t understand why I can’t seem to find the c6 I found a c600 but it seems like it has different connectors allthough it supposed to be the same display

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
King Meter LCDs work with Lishui controller. Post some pictures of your LCD and connector. They may have 5 or 6 pins. Post also a picture of the label on the controller.

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
King Meter LCDs work with Lishui controller. Post some pictures of your LCD and connector. They may have 5 or 6 pins. Post also a picture of the label on the controller.
The large one comes from the controller and the yellow is for the throttle I’m totally lost as how to get a new display can’t believe I spent £1400 on 2 kits and I can’t even get a reply to an email

Attachments

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I see the problem. I don't know who deals with Das Kit in the UK. That LCD is not made in China, it's an exclusive product from Das Kit in Germany. It combines the cables on the handlebars together inside the LCD casing, before Julet make the trunking cables.
If you are stuck, you may need to replace the lot: brake levers, LCD, throttle, trunk cable.

This KM 529 is a common LCD for Lishui controllers:

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
I see the problem. I don't know who deals with Das Kit in the UK. That LCD is not made in China, it's an exclusive product from Das Kit in Germany. It combines the cables on the handlebars together inside the LCD casing, before Julet make the trunking cables.
If you are stuck, you may need to replace the lot: brake levers, LCD, throttle, trunk cable.

This KM 529 is a common LCD for Lishui controllers:

Yeh looks that way and das kit won’t reply to me
Either haha oh well I don’t use the levers anyway it just means losing my throttle tho ... so that 529 would go onto my bike now how it is ?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The C6 is connected to the trunk cable.
What connector do you have at the other end of the trunk cable?

It may be cheaper to open the C6 and locate the 5 wires and solder a 5-pin socket cable tail:

- Bat-
- Bat+
- TX
- RX
- Power on/off

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Oxydrive AFAIK were the only UK seller of DAS kit components.
d8veh got on well with Oxydrive and I believe he said that Andrew aka Oxydrive is no longer selling the kits, and is concentrating on the his H7 engineering company which Oxydrive was just another string of the bow.

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I have C300 off my defunct Oxydrive kit and it has different connectors so is of no use.
Main connector is trunk cable 8 pin.
Throttle Julet 3 pin Yellow.
Brake 2 pin Higo black.

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
I have C300 off my defunct Oxydrive kit and it has different connectors so is of no use.
Main connector is trunk cable 8 pin.
Throttle Julet 3 pin Yellow.
Brake 2 pin Higo black.
Ah right do you think that will fit this then sorry if I’m not very in the know about this stuff just bit confused I used to have the white oxydrive kit is it that display the c300?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Looking at your pic it is totally different, even from the same stable lack of compatibility is awful.
For non OEM stuff most of us use KT stuff as it is the most widely available, though not all KT is user friendly as oem stuff uses Julet connectors and these are a pain to fault find