Oxydrive

geezee74

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2011
I have the first generation oxydrive kit, which has had very little use. I have the problem that when I change the assist level it stops working.
It does work on level 0 but when I change it to level 1,2,3,4,5 it will not work.
I would really appreciate any advice.

Cheers, Zack

D

Deleted member 4366

Sounds like a battery problem to me. You need to charge it up, leave it for about 10 minutes, then measure the voltage on the terminals at the bottom. That will tell us a lot. As it happens, I have a brand new recent battery sitting in my kitchen, still in its box if you need one.

geezee74

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2011
I have charged the battery. Could it be the battery D8veh even though it has only done 10km? On throttle only it gives a 'spurt' of power then stops

Cheers, Zack

geezee74

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2011
Hi, just changed the max speed and it worked for 400 metres then stopped again. Power metre shows full power and all lights light up on battery. May be the battery but could it be the controller?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Before D8veh hurts his head any more it might be best to carry out the simple task he has asked. It is easier to follow advice offered rather then theorising or guessing at what may be the issue.

The controller is not usually a culprit, it sounds like your batteries voltage sags/crashes when a load is asked of it.

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
Yep just pop the meter on there and see what volts you got, and if you don't have a meter or are not sure what do do just ask for some help on here or find a man that can.

Advertisers