Oxygen S-Cross CB

anda1961

Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
north yorkshire
Hi
Does anybody know what the inside leg this bike suits, would it fit somebody with a 28 inch inside leg ?.
Am not able to test one as all the stockists are too far away from where I live. Think they are all 19 inch frames but with bike frame measurments been different was wondering.
Thanks in advance

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Can I suggest that you sit on any bike which fits your size and armed with a tape measure.....measure the height of the saddle to the ground and measure the height of the saddle to the centre of the crank.....with both those dimensions you can ask the retailer what are his dimensions,it will give you an idea how close it is to your ideal.
If you like the idea of a semi concealed battery,how about my new Kudos Stealth or Alamo sports e-bikes,priced at £935.00
KudosDave

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

Hi
Does anybody know what the inside leg this bike suits, would it fit somebody with a 28 inch inside leg ?.
Am not able to test one as all the stockists are too far away from where I live. Think they are all 19 inch frames but with bike frame measurments been different was wondering.
Thanks in advance
It'll fit you OK. The seat goes down a long way. When I sit on it with my 31" inside leg, there's about 6" from the seat-post clamp to the seat, so You'd have about 3", which still leaves a long way to go.

Most modern bike designs have that dip in the crossbar at the back, so seat height shouldn't be an issue.

anda1961

Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
north yorkshire
It'll fit you OK. The seat goes down a long way. When I sit on it with my 31" inside leg, there's about 6" from the seat-post clamp to the seat, so You'd have about 3", which still leaves a long way to go.

Most modern bike designs have that dip in the crossbar at the back, so seat height shouldn't be an issue.
Brilliant thanks for that just waiting for my Cycle to Work voucher coming through.

anda1961

Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
north yorkshire
Can I suggest that you sit on any bike which fits your size and armed with a tape measure.....measure the height of the saddle to the ground and measure the height of the saddle to the centre of the crank.....with both those dimensions you can ask the retailer what are his dimensions,it will give you an idea how close it is to your ideal.
If you like the idea of a semi concealed battery,how about my new Kudos Stealth or Alamo sports e-bikes,priced at £935.00
KudosDave
Thanks Kudos Dave but got my heart set on the Oxygen thanks for the reply

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
The three points of contact - pedals, bars and saddle - should be fine.

Getting on and off might not be so easy due to lack of stand over clearance.

The bike has a sloping top tube, but when you pop forward off the saddle to dismount, you tend to want the clearance at the headset end of the top tube where the slope is almost non-existent.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011