Oxygen s-cross mtb Throttle instalation

Midweb

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 25, 2018
Hi I am trying to install the throttle on the above, I have all the parts removed, but I am finding it difficult to find where to position it without it interfering with the gear change, any help or photos would be appreciated.
Mick.
p.s. I am installing it on the right hand side

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
In some cases it is easier to mount the throttle on the L/H side, but as you have shifters on both sides, it prob. makes no difference. Half twist is a good option if you are tight for space. What throttle do you have?

Reactions: Midweb

Midweb

May 25, 2018
In some cases it is easier to mount the throttle on the L/H side, but as you have shifters on both sides, it prob. makes no difference. Half twist is a good option if you are tight for space. What throttle do you have?
Hi its the one that came with the bike, when you say on the left hand side do you mean at the end of the grip, just move everything along an bit.

Midweb

May 25, 2018
Thanks all, fitted and working. great to have almost instant replies when your bikes in pieces, gives a bit more assurance that with backup IMG_0216.JPG you can do it yourself.
Mick

Charliefox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2015
Culloden Moor Inverness
Hi I am trying to install the throttle on the above, I have all the parts removed, but I am finding it difficult to find where to position it without it interfering with the gear change, any help or photos would be appreciated.
Mick.
p.s. I am installing it on the right hand side
Sometimes you can mount it upside down if your levers are below handlbars. This way the lead, with the right angled exit can pass from the top of the bars.03 Control panel and upsidedown throttle.JPG

Philoneill

Feb 14, 2019
Thanks all, fitted and working. great to have almost instant replies when your bikes in pieces, gives a bit more assurance that with backup View attachment 25154 you can do it yourself.
Mick
thats where I put mine, although its a bit of a stretch to get your thumb over, I considered a half throttle but that still hangs up on the gear levers,I would be interested to see where Oxygen would fit it as standard without all the EU law rubbish getting in the way,