Panda M-Drive help please

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
help again please lol

ive just fitted a panda 250w mid drive and having issues so can someone advise.

1, when i plug one of the in-line brake sensors in i get an error 3, i think it could be the sensor as one side works fine and also if a plug a normal one in it works fine. the arrows are facing toward the levers.

2. it wont pull away on the throttle, jst makes banging noises. once away its ok but feels a bit under powered.

3. the front crank seems quite stiff. its ok in PAS but when you turn it of its quite hard to peddle. is this normal on mid drives. feels to stiff to me and i would hate to peddle far with the PAS.

4, and finally in struggerling with the setting fron po7 upwards, any advice thanks

thanks all

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
well still cant get thing right, keep droping its power, but think i know why. also was expecting more from in but it doesnt have a patch on my 500w rear. not impressed at the minute.

D

Deleted member 4366

What battery are you using.? Is it any good?

Inline brake sensors are directional. If it doesn't work one way, try it the other way round at the other end of the cable.

Some of these motors have quite a lot of resistance. it'll probably get better with more miles, but there will always be some resistance there.

What is setting po7 and what are you trying to do with it?

billym1967

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2017
durham uk
Ive tried it with a 13ah and 17ah and both are new and work perfect.

the direction is arrow pointing in, as one of them works so i'm think its a faulty sensor.

file:///C:/Users/billy2/AppData/Local/Temp/mdrivelcdmanual-2.pdf

this a link to the manual its setting po7 to po16 not sure what they are or what they do.

Advertisers