Panniers recommendation that fit a wisper 905 torque?

Oxymoron

Pedelecer
Sep 5, 2017
Oxford
Can anyone recommend panniers that click onto the rack on a 905 torque

I purchased some rockbros waterproof ones from fleebay, but the bar on the wisper is too fat to allow it to clip on.
Is there an adapter bar i can get to add on to it, i don't really want to have to send the bags back to China :(

unnamed.jpg

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Last edited:

Oxymoron

Pedelecer
Sep 5, 2017
Oxford
Ortliebs QL3 ftting version will fit thicker bars but not cheap also the QL2.1 fitting will fit up to 12mm dia I believe both come with inserts to suit differing bars.
Also Carrdice have their own qr system.

This might do the trick and a possible cheap remedy ?
https://www.carradice.co.uk/products/accessories/pannier-hook-adapter-bar-single
so I would clip the rockbros on the adapter then to the bar ?
and it not to swap the bar off the rockbros with the adapter?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The Carradice is for converting you existing rack in to something that might accept your pannier.
The adapter clips on you over sized rack bar and then the panniers fit on the adapters bar, how the bottom of the pannier attaches is another issue. It isn't designed to replace your current fitting .
With a lot of quick release type panniers most rely on a bespoke rack or an adapter kit to attach them.

Oxymoron

Pedelecer
Sep 5, 2017
Oxford
The Carradice is for converting you existing rack in to something that might accept your pannier.
The adapter clips on you over sized rack bar and then the panniers fit on the adapters bar, how the bottom of the pannier attaches is another issue. It isn't designed to replace your current fitting .
With a lot of quick release type panniers most rely on a bespoke rack or an adapter kit to attach them.
Thanks for clarifying

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
PlanetX currently have some offers and I have just received a pair of QR Metro smart panniers (£13 each - 20% on offer), they came with some bar inserts for different size racks and with these fitted straight on to my basic disc rack with no issues.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks Signwave, is our latest rack and as Neal says will accept the Ortlieb panniers or any pannier with a 10mm plus clip. This includes nearly all the good brands. We can supply an adaptor if needed.

All the best, David

Advertisers