Pedelecs that you like, but perhaps shouldn't.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Legalities of use aside, there are three for me, the first being the Cheetah E-Hardtail.

For some reason I liked the look of this bike the moment that saw it a couple of years ago. It wouldn't be on my list of bikes to own, but the simplistic looks of it really appeal.

Now this really is random, the Volt Bike Mariner and Rad Rover Mini. I love the utilitarian almost agricultural design, and see potential with the design, or rather the wheel/tyre size. If legal, I'd be tempted own one or the other, even if it was just for my wife to use for trips on the SD and disused railways lines, whilst I could use it for carrying clutter for when I'm trail building.

Reactions: LeighPing

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
To replace Number Two for the shopping run, going fishing etc:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Reactions: Wicky

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I likes that!,but doubt I could get it through my front door,my recumbent is hard enough, besides the trike takes a lot of room up,another would be foolish.
Which fits perfectly with "why I shouldn't" like it, won't fit through the door and nowhere to park it :( The +6000€ price tag (with options) is off putting but it is a car replacement after all. What is missing from the accessories page is a Vespa like windscreen for the rainy season.

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
I also like those small chubby-wheeled bikes but the fold down bars would make me nervous if bobbing over wooded hillocks.
I also like the look of the two small wheelers.
As an aside. what is the SD?
I have googled and found all sorts of references but nothing relevant.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Yes SD is the S.Downs a lovely little playground for general riding or mtb for more adventurous, a bit claggy when very wet. Fantastic in the summer.

Reactions: EddiePJ

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
Well, I didn't think that it would be South Dakota, but possibly Scenic Drive, South Devon, or Derbyshire.
Why use abbreviations unless you want to be deliberately obscure?

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Pedelec accessories you shouldn't? I can't really but I probably will:

Now that I have a trike and most two wheel trailers become dangerous above 40 km/h. But $340 for a trailer? You can buy a push bike for less than that!

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
this Ghost Lector 7 is not a pedelec but I'd convert it:

Reactions: EddiePJ

Advertisers