Please answer this small survey about e-bike usage

peerjay56

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 24, 2013
Nr Ingleton, N. Yorkshire
Hello everyone. I'm working on a project about e-bikes and I'd be pleased if you could be part of my research.
All you have to do is answering this small survey - it takes about 3 minutes.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1547481/E-Bike-Usage

Thank you very much!
Hello Hmatos,
People might be more inclined to take the time to fill in your survey if you told them what the purpose of your research is, and what future benefits we might see as a result of it.:)
As it is, I suspect we won't see you again on the forum, at least until you wonder why no one is filling in your survey. Do feel free to prove me wrong though, and participate in the discussions here:rolleyes:

hmatos

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 17, 2014
This survey is part of a research i'm doing to prove that a certain business idea is more or less sronger/valid. That's the purpose. I don't think I need to explain the entire process (meaning, what led me to present this survey here) in detail and, honestly, I can't tell you what the future benefits will be. I just need to get some results and one of the ways I had to get those results was through this survey. :rolleyes:

hmatos

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 17, 2014
Although I will, of course, present here the results and conclusions I hope to get from this survey ;)