powabyke battery

D

Deleted member 4366

That's expensive. It'll be a lot cheaper to send it to Jimmy for a re-cell. He'll make it a lot better too with modern cells that have more capacity.
020 8631 1790. He'll arrange collection and return of your battery.

Twiddles

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 8, 2017
Norwich
That's expensive. It'll be a lot cheaper to send it to Jimmy for a re-cell. He'll make it a lot better too with modern cells that have more capacity.
020 8631 1790. He'll arrange collection and return of your battery.
I am after a battery for my powabyke, can you give me a quote if you're still dealing?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I am after a battery for my powabyke, can you give me a quote if you're still dealing?
Phone Intech's number that d8veh gave above and ask for a quote,

Please note that Powabyke is a completely different make, your Salisbury model is a Powacycle, not a Powabyke.

Twiddles

Jun 8, 2017
Norwich
Phone Intech's number that d8veh gave above and ask for a quote,

Please note that Powabyke is a completely different make, your Salisbury model is a Powacycle, not a Powabyke.
Sorry,slip of the text . I have a Powacycle, as I said in the original posting, Can you help?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Sorry,slip of the text . I have a Powacycle, as I said in the original posting, Can you help?
If you haven't got an old battery so need a complete battery, I'm afraid there's only two options, a new one from Powacycle or trying to find a used one that can be renovated. Batteries from Powacycle's Salisbury and Windsor models are suitable.

Insat on the number given above can renovate one of the existing batteries.

As mentioned previously, here is the Powacycle batteries web page.

Twiddles

Jun 8, 2017
Norwich
If you haven't got an old battery so need a complete battery, I'm afraid there's only two options, a new one from Powacycle or trying to find a used one that can be renovated. Batteries from Powacycle's Salisbury and Windsor models are suitable.

Insat on the number given above can renovate one of the existing batteries.

As mentioned previously, here is the Powacycle batteries web page.

D

Deleted member 4366

Just to avoid any misunderstanding, I have no connection to Jimmy other than that he made a custom battery for me for a Brompton conversion I Iid 2 or 3 years ago.