Pro rider switch - anyone heard of this?

Whitestones1

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 7, 2018
I just bought this bike - "pro rider switch" but i cant seem to find any mention of it anywhere on the net. No reviews etc. Initial thoughts is that it's a good buy for the price (entry level price) - just a little heavy - 250w motor 11Ah battery, hydraulic discs, front suntour suspension, Shimano set.......

Any appetite for a review for this site?

How can I de restrict the motor for a bit more power off road? (I have read the forum here but can't seem to find any info)

https://www.proriderleisure.com/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/144/s/mens-electric-mountain-bike-in-grey-pro-rider-switch-ex06002/

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
I made a short video of how one of mine is adjusted. Not sure if yours will be the same, but it's worth a try. With the sunlight on the screen I thought it read as KMH, not MPH. But the speed's are around 17 mph followed by 23 mph. Pay particular attention to the button presses. Switch on, then press top and bottom buttons together within 3 seconds to enter another option that allows adjustment.

Reactions: Whitestones1

Whitestones1

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks.

Looking closer it's a rohs c500b controller. I managed to access the settings (as per your tips) where it seems possible to set the limit of speed to 21mph and even 62mph??? However when riding it's still limited to 15.5mph. Am I doing something wrong?

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It may be the case that programming will not allow any faster.
Show us a nice pic of all the ebikes controller wiring (not the lcd)

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Advertisers