Quidco is Brilliant

• Thread starter Deleted member 4366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4366

I registered with Quidco to get £40 cashback when I bought my Cyclamatic from Sports HQ. Since then I haven't really though about them again despite their constant emails.

I wanted to tidy up all my tools so I went down to Halfords and bought a cheapo (£60) tool storage system. I was going to use cash, but then decided to use my debit card instead because I didn't want to go back to the ATM for more cash. I didn't think any more of it until I checked my emails to find one from Quidco saying that they'd be sending me another £2.25. At first I couldn't figure out how Quidco knew about this purchase, but I guess they must have picked it up through the debit card transaction.

So, once you've registered with Quidco, you don't have to do anything, just carry on as normal and money keeps appearing in your bank account every time you spend at any of their partner retailers/service providers, which is just about everyone. I hardly ever use my debit card as I normally prefer cash, but that will change now.

Quidco costs nothing to join!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
That sounds excellent, money just returning without any effort on the customer's part. It certainly makes sense for most in these belt tightening times.

Cashback of various kinds does seem to be an increasing trend. In Sainsburys about a week ago, the self service machine issued me a barcode voucher for £1.10 off my my next shop, this based on their prices being constantly compared with both Tesco and Asda and any discrepancy refunded. Thus encouraged, I was back in there yesterday, but my voucher then was for just 1p off my next buy!

Advertisers