raleigh array e bike owner

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Hello Caeos - from just along the coast :)

Gaz

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Hello Caeos,
The bits in your blog so far are niff naff and trivia. Things you can fix or so minor it's not really hassle at all. Not a real,issue like motor switches off on hills.
Glad your enjoying the ride and welcome.

• Agree
Reactions: mw1 and Nealh

Caeos

Just Joined
Mar 18, 2017
no longer here
Hello Caeos,
The bits in your blog so far are niff naff and trivia. Things you can fix or so minor it's not really hassle at all. .
actually they are an issue. why should i have to deal with these "minor" things when i spend that sort of money on a bike?
i was going to put about a "real issue" as you put it on my next blog post but i suppose when i dont spend £5000 on a frame then its not really wanted on here is it.

ill just continue riding with my dog, if i get another bike, as i no longer have one.
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/xfa-blog-entry/thinest-piece-of-metal-i-have-seen.133/

Last edited:

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
actually they are an issue. why should i have to deal with these "minor" things when i spend that sort of money on a bike?
i was going to put about a "real issue" as you put it on my next blog post but i suppose when i dont spend £5000 on a frame then its not really wanted on here is it.
Have a look at the support given to many, they buy duff bikes secondhand and get free advice and help getting them running. Some people have had there bikes fixed by a nearby 'expert' it's open and friendly. Some people have bought £2000 bikes and had major issues, your blog so far doesn't make a saga any more than the bitter is off and barrel needs changing in your local.
until you say the battery catches fire, the wheel falls off etc my comments stand. Putting a good light on the bike is trivial. As is shortening the brake cable.you could just coil it you know.
I did welcome you, your reply appears sarcastic, perhaps not the best approach to getting the audience on side

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Read the blog and agree with D8ve, nit picking on a few very minor issues. A return to the shop and am sure the minor issues would have been put right.
Also you call it a dog then state it looks smart and rides like a dream vary contrary, maybe you should change your alias to Mary.

D

Deleted member 4366

If you want help and sympathy with your problems, hystereical, ridiculous comments like that don't help at all. I doubt that anybody on the forum has a £5000 frame on their bike. I know that that's a bit of a hyperbole, but it's not in any way representative the people are on this forum. Many of the guys that would give you sympathy or help would find that comment offensive.

So that we can understand what's happened, you should show some detailed photos of the actual failed parts. I think we can understand what happens when a rack-stay goes into the spokes, but show us what it was fixed to and which part broke.