Real Life Range

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Eating isnt really a driving aid! lol
Yes it is. I thought everyone knew opening a sarney on your lap while driving guarantee's all traffic lights will be green so you can't get a bite out of it!

Reactions: EddiePJ

Doomanic

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2017
uk
Did 25 miles and 3388 ft of climbing at the Forest of Dean today; 3 laps of the Blue and most of the red plus the Push-Up track to do Countdown and Launchpad at the end. Range was down to 1 mile in Eco after all that but it took a big hit riding the Push-Up track in turbo. If I had any legs left I think I could have gone another lap of the blue instead. Spinning seems to be efficient than honking.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Launchpad at the end.

is it still the same or they changed it again?

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
blackped: germany
speedbox: czech replubic

blackped = e bike tuning = e bike tuning shop

Sorry, former post includes an URL. I think this was my mistake.
I ordered a Speedbox2 from Germany because the website advised it was "In Stock" and would be dispatched immediately but for some reason it wasn't shipped for 3 weeks and didn't arrive for 4 weeks. My queries about the delays were answered promptly but ambiguously only admitting to a factory problem right at the end. After fitting I reported an issue with it but got no responses from then on.

Reactions: Jum42

hannesd

Pedelecer
Nov 12, 2017
belgium
I ordered a Speedbox2 from Germany because the website advised it was "In Stock" and would be dispatched immediately but for some reason it wasn't shipped for 3 weeks and didn't arrive for 4 weeks. My queries about the delays were answered promptly but ambiguously only admitting to a factory problem right at the end. After fitting I reported an issue with it but got no responses from then on.
thanks for sharing with us, i'll put my order on hold then...

Reactions: Jum42

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
thanks for sharing with us, i'll put my order on hold then...
Although my issues remain the unit works well and I have decided that the problem is due to the giant thumb control becoming dual use in that the power up/down buttons now also can turn the unit on/off so can become confused.
Still not happy with response from seller tho..

Jum42

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 21, 2017
Hannover
www.ebiketuning.com
Yamaha Syncdrive is a difficult motor, because of the different versions... Both manufacturer and Ann do a hard job to clear all problems and confusions. We are sorry about it...

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Reactions: EddiePJ

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
Managed to get 93.8 miles outta my 400w batt totally illegal mind you ... I was kipping for the first 68 miles though..ppfffftt...loada fuff about nothing..batt are a rip off...retailers..manufacturers.take the ****..oooh he can afford an e-bike..lets stitch him for as much as we can...fu...ck..off..i do love my bike ..best purchase I ever made ..also the most expensive..but dam...everthing a rip.

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Managed to get 93.8 miles outta my 400w batt totally illegal mind you ... I was kipping for the first 68 miles though..ppfffftt...loada fuff about nothing..batt are a rip off...retailers..manufacturers.take the ****..oooh he can afford an e-bike..lets stitch him for as much as we can...fu...ck..off..i do love my bike ..best purchase I ever made ..also the most expensive..but dam...everthing a rip.
I got well over 3000 miles out of a 400w battery.. think I may have charged it a few times along the way tho..

• :D
Reactions: Doomanic

Related Articles

Advertisers