Remote support for a Wisper

SteveMcG

Pedelecer
Jul 29, 2016
Inverness
Hi Dave,

Can I ask you a couple of questions?

I am like the Wisper 905 Torque, but I am a little concerned that I am so far away from any dealers.

I would like to get the bike serviced either once or twice a year - I presume that I could just go to a local bike shop for non electrical parts?

What should I do about electric parts?

I see that the Halfords website is showing the Wisper 905 SE, are there any plans to add the Torque to this? If so and I bought from halfords, would they be able to do a full service and would they liase with you guys if I had any issues?

Many thanks!

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Most mechanical parts are common to all bikes so any local Bike shop should do. The electrical bits shouldn't need any work at all
D8ve

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Dave,

Can I ask you a couple of questions?

I am like the Wisper 905 Torque, but I am a little concerned that I am so far away from any dealers.

I would like to get the bike serviced either once or twice a year - I presume that I could just go to a local bike shop for non electrical parts?

What should I do about electric parts?

I see that the Halfords website is showing the Wisper 905 SE, are there any plans to add the Torque to this? If so and I bought from halfords, would they be able to do a full service and would they liase with you guys if I had any issues?

Many thanks!
Hi Steve, Halfords is supplied by one of my dealers. I probably wouldn't choose them. They offer them through the web site only. So you would be buying remotely.

The best bet is going through EBikes Scotland, John is used to working with people all over Scotland, if you had an issue he would be in a position to help you.

All the best, David

Advertisers