Removing the limit from your LEVO

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
Don`t think you`ll find many people on here with them because they are mega expensive,the few that are on here have already had it done.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
I pm'd him. He asked me if I had a LEVO and when I said "No, I'm just curious." He didn't reply.

So again, out of curiosity, how's it done? :)
There was someone in the S class section offering to do it for money who must have had a tool to hack into the Brose motor,only Specialized dealers are supposed to have them.

• Informative

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
there all about the same power wise it just depends what gearing you have on the bike.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
WARP 1, beam me up Scotty! :rolleyes:

From what I understand it turns the pedelec into an s-pedelec version so you should get 45 km/h

• Informative

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
30-40 mph max effort required tho

• Informative

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
WARP 1, beam me up Scotty! :rolleyes:

From what I understand it turns the pedelec into an s-pedelec version so you should get 45 km/h
30-40 mph max effort required tho
Is it a button combination fix? How's it done? Is it a software installation? I just wondered what these guys were selling. These bikes are expensive enough in the first place.

100% is quite a hefty gain in speed though. Just curious. :)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they just have removed the speed limit of 15mph like what a dongle does in the software it looks like.

• Informative

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Is it a button combination fix? How's it done? Is it a software installation? I just wondered what these guys were selling. These bikes are expensive enough in the first place.

100% is quite a hefty gain in speed though. Just curious. :)
They have the service software, the same software the Specialized mechanic has. The Specialized mechanic will not remove the limit even if you bribe him, he needs his job.

I think SW is being optimistic on speed gain tbh... :)

• Informative

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i can get my bike just to cut off speed of 35mph but i cant keep it going that fast for very long less than 1 min id say.

prob get more if i up the front sprocket size but then it makes it no good for off road and hills.

the biggest you can go on bosch is 25t ;)

• Informative

Advertisers