**SOLD *** Riese & Müller Charger Touring HS (very fast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Will someone use flecc's formula to get the price point.

It might even help Derek.

I'm not sure why Derek couldn't just post up this price himself. Anyway, here's a pm informing me of what he wants for it.

Derek Wan said:
Hi,

My asking price is £2,500. If you're interested I'd love to have a chat. If not, thanks for the laughs!

Cheers
Any takers? :)

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
That's a quite realistic price.
Slightly high for me, I would have gone to at least £112.34.
But no dongle required.

Reactions: LeighPing

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Not legal so not for me but a quality bike.

• Agree

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Not legal so not for me but a quality bike.
You who are in the recumbent world what do you think of the Azubs? Quality OK? The make a rolling trike chassis at just over 1800€ and I just happen to have a rear wheel with a mxus...

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
You who are in the recumbent world what do you think of the Azubs? Quality OK? The make a rolling trike chassis at just over 1800€ and I just happen to have a rear wheel with a mxus...
I don't know the Azubs, not many bents in U.K., lots of them and velomobiles in Europe, some ripe for electfication.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
My earlier post wasn't clear re the warranty. As long as the bike was originally supplied by one of our dealers and therefore has UK spec. We would be happy to extend the original warranty to the new owner. These bikes very rarely have any issues.

All the best, David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Why all the stupidity on this bike,if it is not for you fair enough,but why try and make a mockery of what is a serious bike,are you jealous that there is a bike available,that is far superior to yours, if you offer £50 for this it makes yours worth about £7.50.

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Why all the stupidity on this bike,if it is not for you fair enough,but why try and make a mockery of what is a serious bike,are you jealous that there is a bike available,that is far superior to yours, if you offer £50 for this it makes yours worth about £7.50.
I think that you'll find that the 50 quid bid was a tongue in cheek jest, aimed at there being no asking price in the advert.

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Just in case anybody who posted above needs to sell there feeble steed to buy this beast,i could do with a cheap runaround,i could stretch to £25 if you let me repay over 5 years.

• Dislike
Reactions: newboater

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Sense of humor broken then? Our cheeky bidding was a way of asking "How much do you want for it?" nothing more, nothing less.

• Agree

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A little late to the party.

• Agree

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
For what it's worth this bike would be a very good buy at around £2,500.00. This is a current model retailing for £3,769.00 with the Nyon display.

If anyone is truly interested that's about where I would make offers. It's 9/10 months old and I am happy to transfer the rest of the warranty to the new owner. We would be happy to service the bike FOC, plus parts if any where needed, on the condition the bike was returned to us and collected after the service had been completed.

For further information see... https://www.r-m.de/en-gb/e-bike/charger/charger-touring-hs/#17Z02_04011030

All the best, David

• Useful

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.