Road tyres+Puncture proof tubes voodoo bantu e bike

Mrlukeprice

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 23, 2017
Doncaster
Hi everybody hope you're all doing well

Just wondering if anyone can help recommend a decent upgrade for my voodoo bantu on 27.5 inch wheels from the stock maxxis ardent nobly off road tyres to tarmac and pavement friendly tyres. The bike is only ever uses on the road.

I recently had a puncture as well and that was a bugger about, looking to puncture proof the tyres and or inner tubes while I'm there

So a recommendation for both and I can nail it all in one go if anyone has any input on this matter

Much appreciated in advance

E-Wheels

Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2016
Hi everybody hope you're all doing well

Just wondering if anyone can help recommend a decent upgrade for my voodoo bantu on 27.5 inch wheels from the stock maxxis ardent nobly off road tyres to tarmac and pavement friendly tyres. The bike is only ever uses on the road.

I recently had a puncture as well and that was a bugger about, looking to puncture proof the tyres and or inner tubes while I'm there

So a recommendation for both and I can nail it all in one go if anyone has any input on this matter

Much appreciated in advance
https://www.schwalbetires.com/bike_tires/road_tires/Marathon_Plus_HS440

Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
http://www.joes-no-flats.com/?categoryId=12865

No tyre on the market will stop you getting a puncture and i have had punctures on marathon plus tyres they are good but they are not the answer if you don't want to have to take the tube out and mess on the side of the road

i would suggest using joes no flat all you have to do is pump the tyre back up and then you are back on the road again with no messing

A couple of months a go i had a massive thorn in my tyre and i pulled out the tyre went straight down just pumped it up with a co2 cartridge and it was good to go again

The good thing about joe no flats is if you had 3mm punctures like thorns the joes no flats would be capable of sealing up to 500 punctures

bigger the puncture the more joes no flat required to seal the hole

Nothing worse then getting a flat in the dark

Related Articles

Advertisers