Royal Baby

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
AAAAAAaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh. Nooooooooooooooo.

I didn’t even realise she was due to squeeze one out.

D

Deleted member 4366

AAAAAAaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh. Nooooooooooooooo.

I didn’t even realise she was due to squeeze one out.
That was my first thought, but then I thought at least it makes a diversion from Brexit and Windrush. The news was quite exciting for a bit when they thought that we were going to war with Russia, but that all went very quiet after all parties sat round a table and agreed which empty buildings they could blow up. Everybody won from that. The allies got to test a few weapons, the Russians got to test their defence systems and the Syrians saved a lot on the demolition bill. The aliens can now relax and go back to fishing or whatever they do for leisure activities.

I must admit that despite all the coverage, I'm completely bamboozled by this Windrush thing. I understand that Home Office employees were a bit over -zealous in dealing with some guys that had insufficient paperwork. They figured that out and promised to sort it. I think that there are too many people jumping in with their political agendas to get the real story.!One sob story they had on the news was about a guy that went to West Indies to visit relatives, but wasn't allowed back because he couldn't prove that he was a UK citizen. Hello, how did he get to WI without a passport?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
must admit that despite all the coverage, I'm completely bamboozled by this Windrush thing.
me too.
it goes to show how many of our MPs are hypocrites, shedding crocodile's tears.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I am becoming disillusioned with politicians as it becomes more and more obvious that their apparent concern is a total sham. All they are doing is using this and other issues to score points and discredit the other side.
Do they actually care?... I don't think so..
They aren't totally uncaring, being very concerned about their own welfare, incomes etc.

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
I am becoming disillusioned with politicians as it becomes more and more obvious that their apparent concern is a total sham. All they are doing is using this and other issues to score points and discredit the other side.
True,,

but i wonder who put these group of morons there in the first place??!!

Hmmmm..

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
but i wonder who put these group of morons there in the first place??!!
Given that no person of truly sound mind would stand for the completely impossible job of satisfying more than a very small proportion of the electorate, we only have the rest to vote for.

So it's either the morons, the crooks, the sadly misguided, or not voting at all like up to a third of the country.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to her third child, who is fifth in line to throne
In these days of privatisation and selling off the family silver, perhaps we could flog it to a wealthy American who wants to adopt a royal baby.

There's quite a few more that could go that way, at least they'd be doing something useful for a change.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Tillson!

Go forth and Rejoice..!

It's a boy!

Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to her third child, who is fifth in line to throne

FFS. The only good that can come out of this is if my £10 wager at Bet-Fred comes up and they call it Derek.

• :D
Reactions: flecc and tommie

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
FFS. The only good that can come out of this is if my £10 wager at Bet-Fred comes up and they call it Derek.
A certain appropriateness for our royal family, since the name Derek comes from the old German, and it means people-ruler.

Jason would have been a more certain way to lose your tenner though.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
It's not about caring, it's a wonderful opportunity to virtue signal.

• Agree
Reactions: oldtom

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Why do they keep referring to it as Baby, Mother & Baby, Royal Baby, Baby is ......

Why have we suddenly dropped “The” from the front of any statement concerning THE Baby? It’s The mother and the baby, The Royal Baby etc. The sooner Theresa May eats it the better, perhaps then we can get back to the important issues.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
The Royal Gynaecologists certainly did a good job when they carried out their pre-marriage survey on Kate Middleton. Good teeth, strong hips, thick hair, flexible limbs etc. Now she’s managed to pump out three children to confirm their findings. Hooray!

• :D
Reactions: Woosh

Advertisers