Smart ebike out of production?

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I only have one member on the ignore list and it isn't Smarty pants.

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
You're all missing him aren't you.
I enjoyed the banter and can't believe how many people allowed themselves to be wound up . I Hope you all haven't chased him away as I'm really looking forward to the summer to see the Smart bike on the yacht and all the footage of it up and down the Corniche in the south of France.

Reactions: eBoy

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I enjoyed the banter and can't believe how many people allowed themselves to be wound up . I Hope you all haven't chased him away as I'm really looking forward to the summer to see the Smart bike on the yacht and all the footage of it up and down the Corniche in the south of France.
He was funny until he started calling us all tools,that was too much.
I think he exhausted his trolling ideas and now feels like an idiot,I wonder if it was alcohol fuelled.
KudosDave

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2014
Yes, I kind of miss Smarty too. I don't think he was such a bad lad - just a wind-up merchant, and funny with it! Maybe I could fill in for him temporarily by telling you all about my top-model girlfriend who's been away all weekend, due to filming commitments; then there's my designer Chinese folder to discuss, and also my 40-knot narrowboat 'Babe Magnet', powered by a Merlin engine that Grandad brought back from the war. Incidentally, does anyone know where I can get a tow-bar for a Bentley Continental?

Johnny

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Yes, I kind of miss Smarty too. I don't think he was such a bad lad - just a wind-up merchant, and funny with it! Maybe I could fill in for him temporarily by telling you all about my top-model girlfriend who's been away all weekend, due to filming commitments; then there's my designer Chinese folder to discuss, and also my 40-knot narrowboat 'Babe Magnet', powered by a Merlin engine that Grandad brought back from the war. Incidentally, does anyone know where I can get a tow-bar for a Bentley Continental?

Johnny
Your going to have to try harder if you want to fill Smartys boots you'll need to take night classes in hyper obnoxiousness..
Bentley tow bars here....
http://m.concordeautocentre.com/car-tow-bars/bentley

eBoy

Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2014
Fantastic worK, Ekerslike! I'll send my ex-Miss Great Britain chauffeuse along to the towbar cenTre immediatement! Lol! A few years back I was talking to an old mechanic. He said he only ever seen one Roller with a towbar and it was George Formby's, to carry his scrambler bikes! Johnny

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Only an oik would put a tow bar on a Rolls.

I blame new money.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I have seen a Porche 944 towing a caravan in real life :eek: