Specialized Hardrock Ebike For Sale

crotchrocket

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2012
For sale, 2012 Specialized Hardrock, bought new from Evans in Holborn. I think it's a large, it's 19" crank to top of seat post tube. I fitted an 8fun 250w front hub motor conversion when it was brand new and used it around Hampstead sporadically and occasionally to work (documented on the Pedelecs Forum). The bike is in great condition and works perfectly. I moved out to Guildford a couple of years ago and it wasn't used for a year and the battery died, so I bought a new 10ah battery in February this year (£180) but have only used it 3 times. The battery has only done 2 charge cycles. The bike is standard other than the electric conversion. It has 3 levels of pedal assist plus a thumb throttle. Comes with charger and standard (new) front rim. Light use mostly on road or gravel, plenty of tread on the original tyres. I should think it's done under 100 miles it's whole life. Ready to jump on and ride.

I've got it on eBay for £550, but have already purchased a new Haibike Allmtn 6.0 for off road trails etc, so looking for any offers or advice on a selling price?.

Any Questions please ask. You can test ride it with cash in hand. Can be viewed evenings after 7:30 or weekends.

Collection only, Guildford GU3.

EBAY ADD FOR PICS: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162588856794?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing