Stick on info plate for mid drive

whiteturbo

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2016
Bristol UK
anyone know where i can get one made, the only one i can find on ebay only says 250watt and doesn't look very kosha to my eyes. i want to put on make of motor, wattage, amps, motor number etc to make it look genuine. I read an ebay address for one but cant remember the thread. Just in case Mr Plod takes an interest i want to be safe rather than sorry.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it is a waste of time as the only time plod will take an interest is when you run over some one even then prob be not interested unless you killed them.

none off the ppl i have ran over never made a complaint about it ;)

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
Riding in a manner that suits your surroundings is better than any sticker you care to put on your bike/motor.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
its not my problem if they stand in the middle of the path and wont move on purpose ;)

D

Deleted member 4366

You can make your own.
1. Design a professional looking label on your PC. Aim for about 40mm wide. It should say:
Motor manufacturer's name and town
250W
EPAC according to EN15194
Max speed 25 km/h

and if you want to be really cheeky, add an EC symbol.

2. Print it in the middle of an A4 piece of paper
3. Get some of that 2" wide aluminium sticky-backed tape.
4. Use a Pritt Stick to stick it directly over the printed image.
5. Place it with the correct orientation and print again.
6. Get some 2" wide Selotape and stick it over the label to waterproof it.
7. Trim with scissors.
8. Clean your motor, peel off the backing and stick on the label.

Note that it only works with laser printers. If you don't have one, you can print out on a cartridge printer, but then you need to repeat the above process in a photo-copier to get the image onto the aluminium.

label.jpg

whiteturbo

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2016
Bristol UK
Thanks Nealh that was exactly the one i was looking for. And for everyone else FFS £3.50 isn't much just in case some clever plod/official seeking promotion gets a bit funny, What size is it says plod, oh i dont know cuntstable will the plate on my motor give you the info you need, i mean i'm just a law abiding ebiker who doesn't know anything.
It could happen and if it does i want to be prepared(i used to be a boy scout many moons ago)

@d8veh thanks that's a good design very professional looking