Stopping Tapatalk email alerts

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
How do I turn off Tapatalk e-mail alerts to my e-mail account?

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Question remains unanswered... I have turned off e-mail alerts for threads I am following but tapatalk ones are still arriving in my mailbox. How do I block them please?

craiggor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 9, 2015
I have only stopped alerts by blocking the e-mails.Go to your e-mails open one from pedelecs look for settings 3 dots on mine and tick block pedelecs.You will no longer get e-mail and alerts from pedelecs.Do the same for any other tapatalk forums.

Sent from my D101 using Tapatalk

craiggor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 9, 2015
How do I permanently untick sent from my all singing and dancing 10.1 phablet using Tapatalk.I just forget to untick it most of the time.

Sent from my D101 using Tapatalk

• :D
Reactions: anotherkiwi

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I had set up a filter to direct alerts to the forums tab in Gmail. Works fine with e-mail from the forum but tapatalk ignores the filter and sends them to various other places seemingly at random...

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Sorry for the late reply, if you open the Tapatalk app, click on Settings and you will see Push Notifications and Email Notifications with lots of tickboxes that will hopefully do what you want!

Thanks
Russ

craiggor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 9, 2015
Sorry for the late reply, if you open the Tapatalk app, click on Settings and you will see Push Notifications and Email Notifications with lots of tickboxes that will hopefully do what you want!

Thanks
Russ
Thanks Russ, the turn off sent from my ..... Signature was there as well.

Advertisers