sudden power loss

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
10Ah from a 16Ah battery means that it won't last much longer.
Yes probably on its last legs, but not bad for six years old. I am considering selling bike if I can get it working at a reasonable cost. Still think there are a few miles in it yet. Rest of his is good

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
this is turning into a bit of a mystery. Has been in for repair for about 2 weeks and they have tried everything without success. New controller new led panel, new pedal sensor and as a last resort a new wiring loom. The motor works with the throttle but not the pedal sensor. It's so baffling that Freego are taking it back to see if they can solve it

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
happy to say this has now been sorted. Turned out it was some magnet not picking up the sensor. So now refurbished with new controller and pedal sensor and I think wiring loom. A big thanks to the team at oxygen cycles at Rotherham for their efforts in getting it done. And at a very fair price. I would certainly recommend them for anyone needing repairs. Also Freego stepped in and sorted it when all else failed and basically only charged for the spares used. Excellent customer service. I am most definitely considering the Oxygen S Cross ST at a very reasonable 1250

Reactions: VictoryV