Swytch eBike kit now LIVE - convert ANY bike for just £225

Swytch Bike

Trade Member
Sep 10, 2014
The new Swytch eBike kit is now live and available by pre-order for just $299 (approximately £225) - limited quantity available at this price so act fast!

www.swytchbike.com

The motor wheel is so compact you wouldn’t ever know it was there, until you feel the power!

The innovative design has the motor controller, battery, LED display and front light integrated into a waterproof power pack that can be instantly attached or removed to a Quick-Connect handlebar bracket, which allows it to connect to the motor automatically when you clip it on.

It can fit ANY bike. Well, any bike that has handlebars and a wheel, so yeah basically any bike!

Even this one!

D

Deleted member 4366

Photos are not showing on my Android tablet with Chrome. Are others seeing them?

spinellino

Pedelecer
May 11, 2017
Italy
Just another front hub conversion, what`s special?

this time with the most ugliest bag/contraption thing strapped to the handlebars.
I ordered a 360Wh kit.
As noted in other posts it's basically a Xiongda motor conversion kit.
The 'special' thing is that the ugly bag (it's definitely ugly) contains battery, controller and display and the motor it's tiny and light. A perfect solution if you sometimes want to use the bike as a normal one.
Also it should be super easy to install, which might be a huge selling point.

I just wish I could place the bag on a rack and add a standard display. Since the kit seems mostly made by standard stuff, maybe I will find a way to do it.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Business idea: design a great looking bag to put the swytch bag in :)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
What I can't see is how the handlebar docking point works. Is it Bluetooth/wifi or is there actually a cable ?

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
Any info on:
Wheel sizes available?
Over Locknut dimension?
File dropouts for thicker axle?
Torque arms(s) required?