The Bike That Overcomes The Mistakes Of The G-Tech

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Nice bike and great price. The Gtech is pretty restrictive for a lot of commuters, which you have addressed in the Alamo.

Does it come with the mudguards for that price?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Kudos Stealth.

Not so much G-Tech bike, more Jeez, the Tech bike.

Nice one Dave.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Patterson Metropolis Drive, Aerorage rims, Durano E tyres, Magura hydraulic front, 48 V battery, remove speed limit... a couple of tweaks and it would be a killer :)

D

Deleted member 4366

Patterson Metropolis Drive, Aerorage rims, Durano E tyres, Magura hydraulic front, 48 V battery, remove speed limit... a couple of tweaks and it would be a killer :)
I was thinking along the same sort of lines. It's certainly a nice bike as it is, but with an Aikema motor (Q100C) and a KT sinewave controller, it would be smoother, quieter and just all-round better, then light-weight tyres and pedals, it would be about 1.5kg to 2kg lighter, and would be an absolute stormer. Up the voltage to 48v, and people would be queuing up for them, and they'd be fighting in the queues.

You know where to send the consultancy fee, Dave.

Reactions: Kudoscycles

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
but with an Aikema motor (Q100C) and a KT sinewave controller
I reckon the 48V XF08C should give the Q100C a run for its money.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I was thinking along the same sort of lines. It's certainly a nice bike as it is, but with an Aikema motor (Q100C) and a KT sinewave controller, it would be smoother, quieter and just all-round better, then light-weight tyres and pedals, it would be about 1.5kg to 2kg lighter, and would be an absolute stormer. Up the voltage to 48v, and people would be queuing up for them, and they'd be fighting in the queues.

You know where to send the consultancy fee, Dave.
Maybe Stealth Mk2....thanks....Dave