Thule Euroway G2 921 Folding Towbar Mounted Bike Rack

Darranna

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2017
South Essex
Hello, Here I have for sale my 6 month old ( around 6 times) Thule EuroWay G2 921 Tow Bar Mounted Bike Rack. The rack was used to transport two eBikes. We removed the heavier stuff like batteries etc, but the rack to not move. I'm only selling it now ue to purchasing a much bigger car (SUV) so the bikes can either go inside or on top. As you can see in the pictures the rack folds (the wheel runners and lights slide in and out, the picture show the rack, both extended and folded) and the top bar also folds. This is to aid storage, when folded it fits in the relatively small boot of a Renault Captur without the need to fold the seats. In addition to this the unit can be tilted while fitted to the towbar and the bikes loaded so you can still access your boot. Cost New £279.00 (click on
Video to see a YouTube demonstration of this rack). Collection only from South Essex Priced at Just £225.00

michaelD

Just Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Hi Gavin! I'm not a bot! I know that you're in Essex - I pass by on my way to to visit the in-laws! Am just bidding on a 921 on ebay... In case I don't win will you be open to similar offers?
Cheers
Michael
07768 985427

Gavin

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2020
Welcome to the forum Michael. There's a couple of issues however:

a) I'm not the original poster- you need @Darranna .
b) The advert is 3 years old.

I'd stick to the ebay plan if I were you...good luck