To Kit Or To Woosh?

D

Deleted member 4366

It's alright tho, the more u pedal the more power u get
Are you sure it's like that, which is really daft because every time you change gear, you'd lose power? I had one like that once and it was virtually unrideable. I spend all the time chasing up and down through the gears trying to get the power right.

ebikenewb

Pedelecer
May 28, 2014
Brentwood, London, United Kingdom
Are you sure it's like that, which is really daft because every time you change gear, you'd lose power? I had one like that once and it was virtually unrideable. I spend all the time chasing up and down through the gears trying to get the power right.
Feels fine with me tbh, seems intelligent and quite nice to ride on pedal only, you can't pedal once and expect it to do all the work, you have to pedal constantly but the mpre u pedal the more speed you get, however pedaling gets easier aswel

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
may be but give it a chance to see how you get one tomorrow.
The battery's capacity is not far from sufficient for your 25 miles a day target. I am sure you'll find a way to stretch it.

ebikenewb

Pedelecer
May 28, 2014
Did my first 13 miles. Battery gone down to level 2 out of 5. Im an excessive throttle user lol but it is needed in the morning. I dont want to sweat before work. I think 15ah would be an ideal battery size for me.

Anyone interested in buying a burisch gt250 full receipt 5 months warranty left and extra off road controller + spare keys mudguards and lights, reflector spokes, charger and sunding lcd dashboard? :p

Last edited:

ebikenewb

Pedelecer
May 28, 2014
Mind you it is pretty fast, it hits 20 on the flat no problem. 18 when not flat. Uphill helped me alot ive got some cycling subways to cross the dual carriageway, done easy at 15mph. Its a v good bike. Looks v nice also, for me I would.need the 15ah battery though. The battery is easily removed but if im far from a charge may be a problem. Longest range im looking at is about 21 miles (excessive throttle and pedal) lol I usually pedal and throttle same time, maybe thats why its being used so fast?

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
how about buying a spare charger for £25 from ebay and charging it up a few hours at work?

ebikenewb

Pedelecer
May 28, 2014
Guys I need help. I had an accident some idiot ran into the road and trying to go around him I hit a pole and fell. My bikes suspension forks top bar broke into 2. The throttle is twisting but the wheel is not turning. Doesn't seem broken just maybe a wire connecting the motor has come undone because lights are still showing up on the power. I may need help fixing this and getting it back to work guys. Desperately need help in the next few days lol. I am looking to buy new suspension forks and maybe a new shimano gear also. Everything else looks fine on the bike. Battery etc all look fine and not damaged

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
Sorry to hear about you accident. Post a picture of the damaged bits, that way people will be better able to help.

D

Deleted member 4366

Take your forks of and measure the steerer tube length. You can replace the forks with any that have an 1 1/8" steerer tube that's as long as your or longer. If you get a longer one, you can cut off the excess or use some spacers. It gives you the chance to raise the handlebars and/or upgrade to better quality forks. See if you can find some Rockshox Darts on Ebay