Too many options in my mind, but... any good?

OldBob1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2012
Staffordshire
If the tyre pressures are a bit low that can cause rolling resistance or more so on a small wheel folder.

Frankie24

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2014
So now that I tried some(nothing comparing with some of you) I can say that was very nice and little bit weird for me to ride an ebike. I liked that torque sensor and at the moment maybe the sport could be my favourite...

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
The Sport TS is pretty natural, comparable to the Bosch but with less brute force than the Bosch. d8veh has already pointed out, when you climb a hill, the power maxes out fairly early, you can keep pushing on the pedal, thinking it may go up more but it doesn't - this point does not matter if you live in a flat area like Dublin but it is a lot hillier where he lives (Telford), it sort of takes the fun away. I think if the response curve can somehow be modified by programming (eg you can set 100% response to 20NM for someone who lives in Dublin, 40NM for someone who lives in Telford) then it would be perfect. The trouble is we have too much choice already albeit nothing is quite perfect.

Reactions: Frankie24

Frankie24

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2014
Yes you are right I got crazy just to have a choice of 3 bikes and still thinking..
Could anyone tell me how is the vita uno o the sirocco 2 when you ride? I mean if is quite hard or if is easy and comfy( I know will depend on the people likes)

Frankie24

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2014
Hello Lads,
I could have the chance to get the fast4ward peak for about 900 euro or so with cycle to work scheme.
Is this a better bike or/and with better quality than the others that I've been looking for? or The battery is not powerfull enough?
The sport is 36v 9aH, the vita Uno is 36v 10aH and the sirocco2 is 36v 15aH...

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
if you can get the Fast4Ward Peak for 900 Euro locally, go for it.
Try it first to make sure you like it though.

Frankie24

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2014
I have to wait to the answer to know which way is the cycle to work scheme if is a third party voucher I could get the fast4wardfor 1100 and a light jacket for free. Is this still good or for that price I could get something better? Remember that if I get like this is locally so the after sales and warranty is easier for me ;)

Frankie24

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2014
Hello Lads, I am back with half of the answer from the company that is running the scheme and it looks like I just could get the Giant Twist(waiting for the price) but I don't really like.
After all the week, and thinking in what I tried and about what Trex told me(get locally better) I got another question.
The bikes I can get here are like the a2b, fast4ward and Hb xtrem, all of them with 2 years warranty.
The woosh and the vita has one, and if I have any problem I would have to send it away and pay the shipping.
Do you think that is worth spending 1400-2000Euros in any of those bikes because I can get here and have longer warranty or there is not a big difference talking about quality comparing with the woosh or the vita?