torque intelligent sensor for pedelec

jcebike

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 4, 2008
china
:) Suzhou Victory Sincerity Co., Ltd is located in Suzhou, We undertake to develop, design and produce the components of e-bikes, mainly torque intelligent sensor system and relevant parts. Our company has a group of experienced experts at designing and developing various e-bikes. After five years' research and development, our company has developed torque intelligent sensor system which conforms to the European standard ---EN 15194, Japanese JIS standard. It is the national patent product. In only a few months, dozens of whole-bike companies have chosen and tried our products and given us positive comments. It is the necessary part of PedElec bikes mainly exported to Europe, America and Japan. It has contributed much to enhancing the e-bike industry, upgrading the e-bikes, saving energy and protecting environment, and boosting the competitive force of our domestic-made e-bikes in the international market.
“Leading by technology, Developing is life, Integrity as our basis”. We ceaselessly innovate with new styles based on good ideas, while deliver with reasonable price and best service. We will focus on our customers' needs. We hope to cooperate with you to create more economic benefits and social benefits.

:) Suzhou Victory Sincerity Co., Ltd is located in Suzhou, We undertake to develop, design and produce the components of e-bikes, mainly torque intelligent sensor system and relevant parts. Our company has a group of experienced experts at designing and developing various e-bikes. After five years' research and development, our company has developed torque intelligent sensor system which conforms to the European standard ---EN 15194, Japanese JIS standard. It is the national patent product. In only a few months, dozens of whole-bike companies have chosen and tried our products and given us positive comments. It is the necessary part of PedElec bikes mainly exported to Europe, America and Japan. It has contributed much to enhancing the e-bike industry, upgrading the e-bikes, saving energy and protecting environment, and boosting the competitive force of our domestic-made e-bikes in the international market.
“Leading by technology, Developing is life, Integrity as our basis”. We ceaselessly innovate with new styles based on good ideas, while deliver with reasonable price and best service. We will focus on our customers' needs. We hope to cooperate with you to create more economic benefits and social benefits.

Any free samples?

jcebike

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 4, 2008
china
sorry for my disturb the forums' rule.
i just want to introduc good things to my friend
and if you have any questions,please let me know